Permeability in post-secondary VET
Creating the EQF/ECVET bridge (PERMEVET).
Project period: 1 October 2009 - 31 December 2011
Funding: EU's Leonardo Da Vinci-programme, Norwegian Centre for International Cooperation in Higher Education (SiU).
Project objectives and milestones
- Establish a common understanding of permeability within the partnership.
- Describe existing "best practices".
- Map existing tools and methods.
- Define the partners' potentials as "permeability agents".
- Agree on assessment and accreditation criteria based on reciprocity between certification providers.
- Perform field testing in/between selected institutions.
- Assess outcomes as part of recommendations for further developments.
- Disseminate experiences as a contribution to a wider usage and acceptance of permeability as a central element in VET.
Select vocations where the partnership can contribute to new developments in different perspectives:
Download PERMEVET flyer (pdf).
If you have questions regarding this project, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, +47 64 84 96 07.