Public Defence for Aleksandra Bartoszko
Aleksandra Bartoszko will defend her thesis for the PhD in Social Work and Social Policy with
The Pharmaceutical Other. Negotiating Drugs, Rights, and Lives in Substitution Treatment of Heroin Addiction in Norway.
Pilestredet 35, room PH 131, OsloMet - Storbyuniversitetet
Date and time: Friday 27 April 2018 at 10.00 – 15.00
Friday 27 April 2018 at 10.00 -10.45
Title: Clinical negotiations of patient/client agency in Norwegian health services: finding paths between policies, treatment protocols and patients/clients lived experiences
The candidate will defend her thesis 27 April 2018 at 12.00 – 15.00.
- First opponent: professor Anita Hardon, Institute for Advanced Studies, University of Amsterdam
- Second opponent: associate professor Todd Meyers, Institute for Social Development at NYU-Shanghai
- Leader of the committee: associate professor Marianne Rugkåsa, Oslo Metropolitan University
- Main supervisor: professor Marit Haldar, Department of Social Work, Child Welfare and Social Policy, Oslo Metropolitan University
- Co-supervisor: senior researcher Ida Maria Hydle, Norwegian Social Research, Oslo Metropolitan University
Leader of the defence
Dean Ann-Helén Bay, Faculty of Social Sciences will lead the Public Defence.