Call for panels
We invite scholars from the Nordic countries and the rest of the world from a broad range of disciplines and theoretical perspectives to present proposals for panels for the 10th conference of the Nordic Latin American Research Network. The panels will be organized as parallel sessions.
Deadline to submit proposals : 10 February 2018
We have chosen the title Epochal shifts in current Latin America? as focus for the plenary sessions at the conference. For the panels we welcome all proposals on Latin America related research.
When the panels are decided, a call for abstracts will be announced.
- A panel should comprise a minimum of three and a maximum of five presentations.
- A panel should comprise presenters, chair and convener. The chair and the convener might be the same person. In addition, the panels are encouraged to include a discussant.
- A participant can only make one panel presentation at the conference. In addition, (s)he might hold the role as chair/convener/discussant in one additional panel.
- The panels may be organized in English, Spanish or Portuguese. The panel should be held in one language only.
Requirements for proposals
- Panel proposals should include:
- the title
- a description of max 250 words
- names of minimum three presenters and the title of their presentations (abstracts can wait, but might well be sent with the proposal)
- name of chair and convener (might be the same person)
- The proposal should be written in the language to be used by the panel.
- The proposals should be submitted to email@example.com by 10 February 2018 .
The accepted panels will be published on our website by 1 March, together with the call for individual abstracts. Additional contributors might later be added to the panels, if room for it, from the incoming individual abstracts.