NOVA performs research assignments commissioned by public and private sector clients. The Institute also initiates research and development projects. NOVA is the leading national research institute on child welfare, youth, ageing and the life course.
The research is centered around Norwegian society, but international projects form a growing and important addition. See NOVAs involvement in international European projects and networks, 2009-2018.
Visit the websites of
- NEGOTIATE – Negotiating early job-insecurity and labour market exclusion in Europe
- ALTERNATIVE - Restorative justice in intercultural settings
- The longitudinal study The Norwegian Life Course, Ageing and Generation Study - NorLAG
- The Norwegian Network on the Anthropology of Mobilities
- DISCIT - Making persons with disabilities full citizens