Department of Behavioural Sciences
Department of Behavioural Sciences har approximately 750 students and 60 employees. The department is represented at all three campi: Kjeller, Pilestredet and Sandvika.
Research and Development at the Department
Research groups at the department:
- Experimental analysis of behavior – Translational and conceptual research.
- Experimental Studies of Complex Human Behavior.
Lab groups at the department:
- Behavior Economics and Cultural Selection.
- Classroom leadership and using positive influence in school leadership.
- >> Kl. 10:58 Norway Has a New University: OsloMet On the 12th of January, the King-in-Council formally granted Oslo and Akershus University College of Applied...
- >> Kl. 11:40 Health technology meeting The field of health technology is developing rapidly, setting new premises for development and cooperation at...
- >> Kl. 10:40 German Robotics Visit Leads to Legoland? On 28 and 29 April, HiOA's R&D Administration team hosted a visit from an impressed Dr...