Department of Computer Science
The Department of Computer Science offers
bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes
in computer science, qualifying candidates
for further studies within engineering,
international semester and other further
education programmes. The department also
offers research and development activities.
The department has approximately 57 staff
members and 660 students.
Research and development
Address and links
The department is situated in Pilestredet 35 (P35), at Pilestredet Campus in Oslo.
- >> Kl. 10:07 Master student attends prestigious conference Faizan Ahmad attends the prestigious conference HCII2018, a human computer conference in Las Vegas.
- >> Kl. 09:01 Much to learn from our differences ‘It is very different here from Brazil, but different perspectives on the same problem taught us...
- >> Kl. 06:38 Smartwatch for Alzheimer’s/Dementia Patients Awarded The smartwatch saves lives of Alzheimer’s and dementia patients due to an airbag feature for fall...
- >> Kl. 13:53 How to detect faulty sensors – when you don't know the right value Sensors suffer from accuracy problems, and are often located in places where it is difficult to...
- >> Kl. 10:58 Seeking placements for refugee engineers HiOA and NTNU have developed a complementary study programme for refugees with an education in natural...
- >> Kl. 06:37 Improving European exchange semester for engineering students Finding the best way to run a large international network, making new connections and planning for...