Department of Computer Science
The Department of Computer Science offers
bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes
in computer science, qualifying candidates
for further studies within engineering,
international semester and other further
education programmes. The department also
offers research and development activities.
The department has approximately 65 staff
members and 750 students.
- Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Engineering – Computing
- Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Applied Computer Technology
- Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Information Technology
Master’s Degree Programme in Network and System Administration (taught in English)
- in cooperation with the University of Oslo
- Master’s Degree Programme in Universal Design of ICT (taught in English)
- 1-year Foundation Course for Engineering Studies
- The Three-semester version of Engineering degree programmes for students who do not fulfill the specific entrance requirements
- European Project Semester - EPS (taught in English)
- OsloMet International Summer School (taught in English)
Research and development
Address and links
The department is situated in Pilestredet 35 (P35), at Pilestredet Campus in Oslo.
- >> Kl. 12:27 Kirsten Aarset new vice-dean Kirsten Aarset becomes new vice dean for studies for Faculty of Technology, Art and Design (TKD).
- >> Kl. 11:19 OsloMet’s Summer School broadened their international network Torstein Forseth just finished his first year in Applied Computer Technology at OsloMet, and Hussaina Abdullahi...
- >> Kl. 07:52 Want to make 5G secure Researchers from OsloMet want to develop a 5G prototype where the network can be sliced to...
- >> Kl. 09:41 OsloMet launches Osmos, an online collaboration platform for students to connect with industry projects Osmos will launch on 1 September. Osmos is a social-media platform that helps establish and sustain...
- >> Kl. 10:05 Interdisciplinary and international cooperation in Oslo Interdisciplinary and international cooperation is becoming increasingly important in the engineering field. Tina gained knowledge and...
- >> Kl. 09:45 IT projects bridge health and technology For the first time ever OsloMet has put together an international interdisciplinary course bridging computer science...