Department of Computer Science
The Department of Computer Science offers
bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes
in computer science, qualifying candidates
for further studies within engineering,
international semester and other further
education programmes. The department also
offers research and development activities.
The department has approximately 65 staff
members and 660 students.
- Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Engineering – Computing
- Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Applied Computer Technology
- Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Information Technology
Master’s Degree Programme in Network and System Administration (taught in English)
- in cooperation with the University of Oslo
- Master’s Degree Programme in Universal Design of ICT (taught in English)
- 1-year Foundation Course for Engineering Studies
- The Three-semester version of Engineering degree programmes for students who do not fulfill the specific entrance requirements
- European Project Semester - EPS (taught in English)
- OsloMet International Summer School (taught in English)
Research and development
Address and links
The department is situated in Pilestredet 35 (P35), at Pilestredet Campus in Oslo.
- >> Kl. 05:38 EQUALS: OsloMet partners with the UN to prove that tech has no gender A global partnership is researching how to best achieve gender equality in technology.
- >> Kl. 07:13 Brain talk around the world In 2017, Harald S Harung could boast lecturing about the brain and its development in 16...
- >> Kl. 10:48 Maximizing the learning space Blended learning bridges student experiences online, with classroom experiences as a basis for continued learning outside...
- >> Kl. 11:12 OsloMet in development of new assistive technology system Researchers at OsloMet have tried out new technology that enables visually impaired persons to better navigate...
- >> Kl. 10:07 Master student attends prestigious conference Faizan Ahmad attends the prestigious conference HCII2018, a human computer conference in Las Vegas.
- >> Kl. 09:01 Much to learn from our differences ‘It is very different here from Brazil, but different perspectives on the same problem taught us...