Student Centre, Service Centre and Information Centres at HiOA
The Student Centre are located in Pilestredet and the Service Centre at Kjeller.
The information centres are located at the faculties.
Application and admission
The Service Centres may provide you with information on admission requirements and how to apply for study programmes at HiOA.
The Examination Office is located in Pilestredet 46 and provides general information relating to examinations at HiOA.
Information Centres at the faculties
The Information Centres at the faculties provide information on:
- Guidance relating to a specific study programme
- Academic supervision
- Confirmations and transcripts of records
- Submission of certificates of good conduct
- Examinations and practical training
Postponed start of studies, part-time and leave of
- How to apply for recognition of former education
- Individual adaptation of studies
- Information on student exchange abroad
- Borrowing equipment
The Service Centre at Kjeller
The Service Centre at Kjeller offers the same services as the Student Centre in Pilestredet. In addition you may:
Order general confirmations relating to your
progression of study
- Submit certificates of good conduct
- Submit examination answer papers
Get guest password for computer and wireless
Contact the Student Centre Pilestredet 52
Visiting address: Pilestredet 52
Opening hours: Monday and Thursday 09.00-16.00
Contact the Service Centre at Kjeller
(+47) 67 23 84 85 / 67 23 84 83
Opening hours: 08.00-15.00
Opening hours Christmas 2018: closed from 23/12 to 2/1/2018.
Visiting address: Kunnskapsveien 55