ITN-workshop for HiOA researchers
A workshop for anyone who is working on an ITN application, who is planning on sending inn an ITN application or who is interested in learning more about writing an ITN application.
Place: Pilestredet 46, KK center, room PA357 Date and time: Tuesday 22. August 2017 09:00 - 14.00
We would like everyone who is working on an application, to summit a draft which can be reviewed during the workshop. We would also like you to submit applications which have been rejected and to submit ideas for future applications.
Sign up for the workshop and submit applications by Monday August 15 to email@example.com
The workshop will be held in English by Innovayt.
The Norwegian Research Council will be in attendance to answer any questions you may have regarding a specific application or about the program in general.
Program for the day (we will serve a light lunch at about 12.00)
- Welcome by Per Magnus Kommandantvold, the Research Council of Norway
- Introduction (Innovayt will run the workshop the rest of the day)
- Background on Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- Funding opportunities for research institutions under Marie Curie
- ITN, RISE, ERC – Brief overview and rules for participation
- An ITN application
- The logic behind ITNs.
- The narrative behind the application
- How does it work? What is the set-up?
- Validating your idea, partners, writing application, financials and managing process
- Case examples: Examples on different projects funded under H2020
- DOs and DON’Ts: Project design and winning drivers: What makes a good proposal? Which winning drivers should your project idea have?
- Workshop: Participants can work on their projects. Analysis of what went wrong in previous applications. Suggestions for future work
- Closure - Take away lessons