Guidelines to Bibsys
Here you will find information on how to renew your loans in Bibsys, and more.
What's my Patron ID / Bibsysno.
To log on, renew or reserve/order books or articles, you need to know your Patron ID (Borrower-ID):
Patron ID = Bibsysno. on the back of your student/staff/entrance card.
- hioa + six digits (hioa123456)
- hiak + six digits (hiak123456)
- hio + seven digits (hio0123456)
- Log on to Bibsys and click [MY PAGE].
- Click Loan overview/renewal . Here you will find an overview of your loans, when you borrowed the items and the due date.
- Renew by clicking Renew to the right of each loan, or Renew all .
When a loan is renewed, click Refresh if the due date isn't automatically updated.
If a loan can't be renewed, the Renew-option is not visible. Please contact your Learning Centre and Library if you have any questions.
Log on to Bibsys
- Go to Bibsys and click Log on .
- In the next screen click Log on using FEIDE .
- Choose affilitation (if not already chosen for you): Oslo and Akershus University College and click Continue.
- Enter the same username and password you use to log on to HiOA's network and the e-learning system Fronter
- Answer Yes/Ja in case of security warning
Employees: The Learning Centre and Library must register your personal ID number in Bibsys to enable log in via FEIDE. Please contact your Learning Centre and Library if you have any questions.