Norwegian Institute for Urban and Regional Research
The institute is a social science research institution, and as per January 1, 2016 a part of HiOA.
Our core competence lies in place and governance studies, nationally and internationally, in selected policy areas.
- Development of results work system Founding: Norwegian People's Aid Period: 01.05.2016 - 01.11.2016
- Integrated Coastal Zone Management and Planning Period: 01.04.2016 - 01.01.1970
- UrbanProcit - Urban property, governance and citizenship Founding: Københavns Universitet (KU) Period: 01.03.2016 - 30.04.2016
- Encouraging municipalities engagement in refugee and migrant integration Founding: EEA Period: 01.01.2016 - 01.05.2016
- Evaluation with thematic focus on Youth i Political Parties Founding: Danish Institue for Parties and Democracy (DIPD) Period: 18.01.2016 - 31.10.2016
- Decentralization in Karnataka Historical overview and current challenges from a gender and caste perspective NIBR Working Paper 2016:104
- Women's participation in local politics in Nepal A review of the literature NIBR Working Paper 2016:103
- Lecciones del proceso de restitución de tierra para el Acuerdo de Pas en Colombia NIBR Working Paper 2016:101
- Evaluation of the Danish Institute for Parties and Democracy Political Party Assistance to Build Democracy NIBR-rapport 2016:19
- Annual Report 2015 Annual Report
Fields of study
- >> Kl. 13:57 Evaluation of the Danish Institute for Parties and Democracy (DIPD) The strategic targeting of young, politically active people is a relevant measure to reach DIPD’s overall...
- >> Kl. 11:30 Nepal learning from Norway's municipal model A state delegation from the parliament of Nepal and the Nepali Ministry of Federal Affairs and...
- >> Kl. 15:39 Non-state actors' involvement in Russia is encouraged – but controlled Researchers have re-examined state–civil society relations in Russia. They find that governance networks including non-state actors...