Norwegian Institute for Urban and Regional Research
The institute is a social science research institution, and as per January 1, 2016 a part of HiOA.
Our core competence lies in place and governance studies, nationally and internationally, in selected policy areas.
- Development of results work system Founding: Norwegian People's Aid Period: 01.05.2016 - 01.11.2016
- Integrated Coastal Zone Management and Planning Period: 01.04.2016 - 01.01.1970
- UrbanProcit - Urban property, governance and citizenship Founding: Københavns Universitet (KU) Period: 01.03.2016 - 30.04.2016
- Encouraging municipalities engagement in refugee and migrant integration Founding: EEA Period: 01.01.2016 - 01.05.2016
- Evaluation with thematic focus on Youth i Political Parties Founding: Danish Institue for Parties and Democracy (DIPD) Period: 18.01.2016 - 31.10.2016
- Annual Report 2015 Annual Report
- Local Welfare Service Implementation in Ukraine [Надання послуг у сфері соціального забезпечення в Україні] A Comparative Analysis with 31 EU- and EEA Countries [Порівняльний аналіз з 31 країною ЄС та Європейського економічного простору] NIBR Working Paper 2016:105
- Housing Finance in Norway: The Last 25 Years Part of: Milestones in European Housing Finance
- Poverty and Inequality in Middle Income Countries Policy Achievements, Political Obstacles CROP International Studies in Poverty
- India's Democracies Diversity, Co-optation, Resistance Open Access
Fields of study
- >> Kl. 11:30 Nepal learning from Norway's municipal model A state delegation from the parliament of Nepal and the Nepali Ministry of Federal Affairs and...
- >> Kl. 15:39 Non-state actors' involvement in Russia is encouraged – but controlled Researchers have re-examined state–civil society relations in Russia. They find that governance networks including non-state actors...
- >> Kl. 06:00 Seminar and book launch: The Politics of Slums in the Global South A new anthology delves into urban politics and urbanization in the Global South from the perspective...
04.11>> Kl. 13:29 Adivasis and the State in India India is home to more than 100 million Adivasis, or “tribals”. In this seminar, we hear...
11.11>> Kl. 11:09 Research Seminar: Urban public space and the politics of social inclusion and exclusion in the attractive city Part of a research exchange hosted by the Norwegian Institute for Urban and Regional Research (NIBR)...