Norwegian Institute for Urban and Regional Research
The institute is a social science research institution, and as per January 1, 2016 a part of HiOA.
Our core competence lies in place and governance studies, nationally and internationally, in selected policy areas.
- Mid-term review of the Mesoamerican agro-environmental program Period: 05.10.2015 - 01.05.2016
- Rural Depopulation and the Governance of Education (Latvia) Period: 01.10.2015 - 01.04.2016
- Forutsetningene for et større og sterkere regionalt folkestyre Period: 01.10.2015 - 15.01.2016
- Norwegian People's Aid Mosambique Period: 01.10.2015 - 01.01.2016
- Zipping and Innovating the Development Planning of the Cross Border Territories Period: 01.09.2015 - 30.04.2017
- Local Welfare Service Implementation in Ukraine [Надання послуг у сфері соціального забезпечення в Україні] A Comparative Analysis with 31 EU- and EEA Countries [Порівняльний аналіз з 31 країною ЄС та Європейського економічного простору] NIBR Working Paper 2016:105
- Housing Finance in Norway: The Last 25 Years Part of: Milestones in European Housing Finance
- Poverty and Inequality in Middle Income Countries Policy Achievements, Political Obstacles CROP International Studies in Poverty
- India's Democracies Diversity, Co-optation, Resistance Open Access
- Mid-term review of CATIE MAP Norway NIBR Report 2015:25
Fields of study
- >> Kl. 15:39 Non-state actors' involvement in Russia is encouraged – but controlled Researchers have re-examined state–civil society relations in Russia. They find that governance networks including non-state actors...
- >> Kl. 06:00 Seminar and book launch: The Politics of Slums in the Global South A new anthology delves into urban politics and urbanization in the Global South from the perspective...
- >> Kl. 06:00 Bellona's approach yielding results in public awareness and nuclear safety in Russia Bellona’s approach yielding results in public awareness and nuclear safety in Russia By securing access to information...