Norwegian Institute for Urban and Regional Research
The institute is a social science research institution, and as per January 1, 2016 a part of HiOA.
Our core competence lies in place and governance studies, nationally and internationally, in selected policy areas.
- Mid-term review of the Mesoamerican agro-environmental program Period: 05.10.2015 - 01.05.2016
- Rural Depopulation and the Governance of Education (Latvia) Period: 01.10.2015 - 01.04.2016
- Norwegian People's Aid Mosambique Period: 01.10.2015 - 01.01.2016
- Forutsetningene for et større og sterkere regionalt folkestyre Period: 01.10.2015 - 15.01.2016
- Forprosjekt FoU om planlegging og forskning på vegsektoren Period: 01.09.2015 - 30.09.2015
- Mid-term review of CATIE MAP Norway NIBR Report 2015:25
- Flytting gjennom aldersfasen 15-40 år i Nordland – Motiver. Yngrebølge. NIBR Working Paper 2015:107
- Levekår for barn i asylsøkerfasen Joint Report NTNU Social Research / NIBR
- Local political leadership and citizen participation in municipal merger processes Institute for Social Research, Report (2015:09)
- Gode intensjoner – svake rammer Plan 5/2015
Fields of study
- >> Kl. 06:00 Seminar and book launch: The Politics of Slums in the Global South A new anthology delves into urban politics and urbanization in the Global South from the perspective...
- >> Kl. 06:00 Bellona's approach yielding results in public awareness and nuclear safety in Russia Bellona’s approach yielding results in public awareness and nuclear safety in Russia By securing access to information...
- >> Kl. 06:00 International Conference on emerging needs and forms for non-state actors in contemporary Russia "Between the Carrot and the Stick": International Conference on emerging needs and forms for non-state actors,...