Norwegian Institute for Urban and Regional Research
The institute is a social science research institution, and as per January 1, 2016 a part of HiOA.
Our core competence lies in place and governance studies, nationally and internationally, in selected policy areas.
- Development of results work system Founding: Norwegian People's Aid Period: 01.05.2016 - 01.11.2016
- Integrated Coastal Zone Management and Planning Period: 01.04.2016 - 01.01.1970
- Efficiency Network for better integration of newly arrived refugees Founding: NAV FARVE Period: 01.04.2016 - 31.12.2017
- Space for local political action in housing policy and local development Founding: KS Period: 01.04.2016 - 01.11.2016
- Cultural heritage as a resource in social development Founding: Buskerud County Period: 01.03.2016 - 30.06.2016
- Governing risk society Institutional conditions for local adaptive capacity to climate change in Norway, Sweden and Germany NIBR Report 2017:10
- Strengthening Peasant Movements Evaluation of the Mozambique Development Programme, 2012-2015, of Norwegian People's Aid NIBR-rapport 2016:1
- Decentralization in Karnataka Historical overview and current challenges from a gender and caste perspective NIBR Working Paper 2016:104
- Women's participation in local politics in Nepal A review of the literature NIBR Working Paper 2016:103
- Lecciones del proceso de restitución de tierra para el Acuerdo de Pas en Colombia NIBR Working Paper 2016:101
Fields of study
- >> Kl. 14:45 NIBR congratulates CISR with its 25 year anniversary Centre for Independent Social Research in St. Petersburg celebrates 25 year anniversary with the conference “Po...
- >> Kl. 08:16 Help us improve our website - win a gift card Your help is needed to create a better user experience for our Research and Development content....
- >> Kl. 12:59 Small communities and the future of local schools Framtida for skoler i distrikts-Norge. Hva står på spill? Short summary of the open seminar and...