Research at the Faculty of Health Sciences
The Faculty of Health Sciences has high competence in health and behaviour sciences. Our research shall contribute to the development of knowledge-based health services, where cooperation between the different health professions is essential. The areas of research are within health promotion, prevention, diagnostics and treatment of illnesses, rehabilitation, care and human behaviour.
- Ageing, Health and Welfare
- Applied and Experimental Behavior Analysis in Clinical Practice
- Clinical Interventions and Biomedical Engineering
- Dignity and Ethics
- Disease and environmental exposures
- Experimental analysis of behavior – Translational and conceptual research
- Experimental Studies of Complex Human Behavior
- Learning and Practices in Education and Profession
- Male Reproductive Health
- Mental Healthcare
- Midwifery Sciences
- Medicines and Patient Safety
- Musculoskeletal Health
- Public Health Nutrition
- Quality of Life
- (Re)habilitation – Individuals, Services and Society
- The Lives of Children and Professional Practice (anchored at Social Sciences)
- >> Kl. 10:09 HiOA is a member of the prestigious COST network, which focuses on the rationing of healthcare in the field of nursing. Researcher Kristin Halvorsen is putting HiOA on the international map with respect to nursing.
- >> Kl. 10:40 German Robotics Visit Leads to Legoland? On 28 and 29 April, HiOA's R&D Administration team hosted a visit from an impressed Dr...