OsloMet – Oslo Metropolitan University offers many courses and programmes for international students. Application procedures vary according to what kind of courses or programmes you want to apply to.
Complete Bachelor's degree programmes are only offered in Norwegian.
Courses taught in English
OsloMet International Summer School
An opportunity to experience Oslo for a few weeks and earn credits towards your bachelor's degree.
The application deadline for summer 2018 is 1 February.
Complete Bachelor's degree programmes are only offered in Norwegian. Documentation of proficiency in the Norwegian language is required.
Studying in Norway
My OsloMet Experience
- >> Kl. 16:08 Experience with organisation of events One of the benefits of studying at a large institution situated in the heart of a...
- >> Kl. 07:18 Collecting experiences This semester they are students, and next semester they will teach.
- >> Kl. 13:38 Student Housing Choices in Oslo International students coming to HiOA must make a decision on the right type of accommodation in...
- >> Kl. 09:33 HiOA people: Rector Curt Rice American Curt Rice has been Rector of Oslo and Akershus University College of Applied Sciences (HiOA)...
- >> Kl. 14:05 HiOA people Profiles of some of the people you might meet at HiOA.
- >> Kl. 13:17 Getting to know people in Norway Sheree Nicholson from Wilfrid Laurier University in Ontario, Canada had a tough start to her exchange...
- >> Kl. 13:07 Thinking outside the box To finalise their nursing degree, Marina Reis and Ana Santos from Portugal came to Oslo and...
- >> Kl. 07:05 Better be prepared Norway is famous for its outdoor activities in untouched nature. A hiking trip can be one...
- >> Kl. 09:27 Working in Norway: that's how it works Many international students find that having a job can help you understand Norway better, and give...
- >> Kl. 11:09 Be my Buddy! Scrolling down your Facebook feed, you may already have come across pictures of a multi-national group...
- Student.hioa.no - everything you need to know relating to your studies
- Handbook for international students
- Student Centre, Service Centres and Information Centres
- Activities and international environment
- Student life podcast