International Master's Degree Programmes
OsloMet offers several Master's Degree programmes taught in English available to international applicants. Admission is once a year. Applications are accepted 1 January - 1 March for applicants from the European Union / European Economic Area (EU/EEA) and Switzerland, and 15 October - 15 December for applicants from the rest of the world.*
Admission requirements vary from programme to programme. Please choose the relevant programme link below to read more about how to apply to the programme of your choice.
Please also note that the list of programmes can be subject to change.
* Other application periods for Master's programme in Network and System Administration.
Starting Autumn 2018
- International Social Welfare and Health Policy
- International Education and Development
- Network and System Administration (in collaboration with the University of Oslo)
- Product Design
- Structural Engineering and Building Technology
- Universal Design of ICT
Admission to international Master's Degree programmes
Please make sure you read about admission to international Master's Degree programmes.