Digital Library Learning (DILL)
"Join the future of digital libraries
...at the cutting edge of research and practice"
Aims and contents
* Knowledge and skills of computers for information use.
* English skills. Students from non-English speaking countries must have passed:
- either IELTS (International English Language Testing System) (minimum score: 6.0 points)
- or TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) (minimum score: 550 on the paper based test, 213 on the computer based test, or 80 on the Internet based test).
- Exemptions from submitting the the English test scores may be given if the applicants fills one of the following conditions:
- English is your mother tongue, or
- You have completed a degree with English as the means of education (must be documented by your university)
Learn more about DILL here
Course informationDigital Library Learning (DILL)
Department of Archivistics, Library and Information Science
Key factsECTS credits: 120
Duration: 4 semesters
Course start: August 2013
Fees: The tuition fee is €1,750 per year for EU-EEA students and € 2,500 per year for third country students.