Norwegian Institute for Urban and Regional Research
The institute is a social science research institution, and as per January 1, 2016 a part of HiOA.
Our core competence lies in place and governance studies, nationally and internationally, in selected policy areas.
- Model for follow-up of the FN-Sambandet's (United Nations Association of Norway) teaching plan Sustainability Founding: United Nations Association of Norway Period: 01.04.2018 - 01.07.2018
- Mapping and analysis of visual arts strategies and tools Founding: the Norwegian Council of Culture Period: 21.05.2018 - 28.10.2018
- Review of current statistics on visual arts in Norway Founding: the Norwegian Council of Culture Period: 14.05.2018 - 30.09.2018
- Stakeholder Mapping culture and volunteering Founding: Culture Agency, Municipality of Oslo Period: 30.04.2018 - 31.08.2018
- The cultural heritage community at Røros and the Fjell region Founding: Hedmark County Period: 16.04.2018 - 30.06.2018
- Accumulation of welfare problems among immigrants in Norway NIBR Report 2018:8
- Civil society under pressure Synthesis study of evaluations of Civil Society Organisations’ democratisation and human rights work in Southern and Eastern Africa Norad Evaluation Report 9/2018
- More refugees resettled faster How did the municipalities do it? NIBR Report 2018:3
- Governing risk society Institutional conditions for local adaptive capacity to climate change in Norway, Sweden and Germany NIBR Report 2017:10
- Strengthening Peasant Movements Evaluation of the Mozambique Development Programme, 2012-2015, of Norwegian People's Aid NIBR-rapport 2016:1
Fields of study
- >> Kl. 08:27 Grand closing of Ukraine project President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko attended the conference that ended the KS and the Norwegian Institute...
- >> Kl. 10:58 Norway Has a New University: OsloMet On the 12th of January, the King-in-Council formally granted Oslo and Akershus University College of Applied...
- >> Kl. 14:45 NIBR congratulates CISR with its 25 year anniversary Centre for Independent Social Research in St. Petersburg celebrates 25 year anniversary with the conference “Po...