Norwegian Institute for Urban and Regional Research
The institute is a social science research institution, and as per January 1, 2016 a part of OsloMet.
Our core competence lies in place and governance studies, nationally and internationally, in selected policy areas.
- Maintaining children and young people's interests in planning Founding: KS Period: 01.06.2018 - 06.08.2018
- County governance Founding: Trøndelag County Period: 15.06.2018 - 01.09.2018
- Densification and transformation Founding: Municipality of Oslo Period: 01.06.2018 - 01.10.2018
- Societal and business analysis for Ringsaker Founding: Municipality of Ringsaker Period: 01.06.2018 - 01.10.2018
- The Møre City as European Capital of Culture 2027 Founding: Møre og Romsdal County Period: 01.06.2018 - 01.11.2018
- Triple Disadvantage? A first overview of the integration of refugee women OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers
- Accumulation of welfare problems among immigrants in Norway NIBR Report 2018:8
- Civil society under pressure Synthesis study of evaluations of Civil Society Organisations’ democratisation and human rights work in Southern and Eastern Africa Norad Evaluation Report 9/2018
- More refugees resettled faster How did the municipalities do it? NIBR Report 2018:3
- Governing risk society Institutional conditions for local adaptive capacity to climate change in Norway, Sweden and Germany NIBR Report 2017:10
Fields of study
- >> Kl. 08:27 Grand closing of Ukraine project President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko attended the conference that ended the KS and the Norwegian Institute...
- >> Kl. 10:58 Norway Has a New University: OsloMet On the 12th of January, the King-in-Council formally granted Oslo and Akershus University College of Applied...
- >> Kl. 14:45 NIBR congratulates CISR with its 25 year anniversary Centre for Independent Social Research in St. Petersburg celebrates 25 year anniversary with the conference “Po...