TKD Information Centre (Pilestredet 35)
The Information Centre at the Faculty of Technology,
Art and Design (TKD) is located in Pilestredet 35,
to the right of the main entrance from Holbergs plass.
The Information Centre provides the following services:
- Finding the right person at the faculty
- Finding your way in the building
- Submission of certificates of good conduct
- Submission of forms
- Submission of coursework requirements
- Approval of bilingual dictionary
- Semester registration/ Semester fee
Contact Section for Academic Affairs
You may contact Section for Academic Affairs by e-mail. Choose the correct e-mail address for your enquiry. We answer questions regarding
- examinations, explanation of grades and appeals
- recognition of former education
- leave og absence
- practical training
- individual adaptation of studies
- postponed start of studies
- student exchange abroad
- counselling (administrative or academic)
Counselling at the faculty
If you need counselling in connection with your progression of study, please send us an e-mail to make an appointment.
Please state your student ID number, name, telephone number and give us a short description of what you need counselling in.
Do you need individual adaptation in connection with your studies?
You may order a confirmation from HiOA in cases where you need to document more details than what is printed on the semester card. Read more about confirmations.
We provide information on:
- Application and admission
- General student guidance
- Semester registration
- ICT-support for students
- Student ID cards
- How to find the way at campus
- Help to buy printing quota
- Student welfare
- International students
- Examinations (located close by)
Telephone: (+47) 67 23 59 73, (+47) 67 23 59 74
Opening hours: 08.00-15.00
Visiting address: Pilestredet 35