Distributed collaborative learning
Through work with the literature and the tasks, the student should learn to initiate and tutor collaborative learning processes for young and adult students. The tuition is in English if English speaking students attend the course.
The following are sub themes of the course:
- Concepts of collaboration.
- Modes of collaboration.
- DCL (Distributed Collaborative Learning).
- Technologies for collaboration.
The general basis for admission is completion of one of the following study programmes:
- A three-year bachelor’s degree from a teacher education programme or equivalent education
- A three-year or four-year teacher education programme
- Another relevant degree or course of study with a minimum duration of three years
The applicant’s education must include specialisation in science of education (min. 15 credits) and digital competence or equivalent (min. 15 credits).
The required specialisation can be replaced by relevant practical experience on application. Applicants who lack specialisation in digital competence can meet this requirement by taking the course Digital Skills for Teachers (DKLH6000).
FactsDistributed collaborative learning Autumn 2018 15 ECTS 1 semester Pilestredet, Oslo English
Students on an exchange programme (e.g. Erasmus) are exempt from paying the semester fee.